PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) Certification Exam Preparation Course
Mohammed Majharul Haque
Whether you are looking for a comprehensive course for PMI ACP exam preparation, this is the ideal course for you.
The PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) certification aims to demonstrate your understanding of agile principles, skills with agile techniques, and implementation.
Based on the exam for PMI-ACP certification, each of our enrolled candidates is required to meet the 21 contact hours of formal agile project management requirements training.
Through this course, candidates acquire the fundamentals of the PMI-ACP exam, and also, they are introduced to key concepts, terms, and practices of agile to prepare and hone their agility skills.
Once you complete the training, you will have the knowledge and tools to take the next step in your career.
Don't miss the chance to prepare better and get your PMI-ACP certification with just one attempt.
What is the PMI-ACP?
From the people who brought you the PMP, the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) formally recognizes your knowledge of agile principles and your skill with agile techniques and shows your peers, employers, and stakeholders that your agile knowledge runs deep.
PMI-ACP certification was created by agilists for agilists. Organizations that are highly agile and responsive to market dynamics complete more of their projects successfully than their slower-moving counterparts—75 percent versus 56 percent—as shown in our 2015 Pulse of the Profession report.
The PMI-ACP spans many approaches to agile such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean, extreme programming (XP), and test-driven development (TDD.) So it will increase your versatility, wherever your projects may take you.
Who Should Apply?
If you work on agile teams or if your organization is adopting agile practices, the PMI-ACP is a good choice for you. The PMI-ACP is evidence of your real-world, hands-on experience and skill as part of an agile team.
Gain and Maintain Your PMI-ACP
- The certification exam has 120 multiple-choice questions and you have three hours to complete it.
- To maintain your PMI-ACP, you must earn 30 professional development units (PDUs) in agile topics every three years.
Before you enroll in this PMI ACP Exam preparation course, make sure you meet the following sets of requirements -
- Secondary degree
- 21 contact hours of training in agile practices
- 12 months of general project experience within the last five years. A current PMP or PgMP will satisfy this requirement but is not required to apply for the PMI-ACP.
- 8 months of agile project experience within the last three years
Why you should Enroll in the PMI-ACP exam preparation course?
High Career Prospect
Over 75% of organizations are adopting the agile practice. The PMI-ACP certification will keep you a step ahead of the competition and help you build a thriving career in project management.
Of course, certain certifications add value to one's career, and PMI-ACP certification is one of those certifications. To estimate, the average remuneration of a certified PMI-ACP is about 28% higher than that of a non-certified professional.
To obtain this certification, a professional candidate goes through PMI-ACP training and acquires knowledge of an extensive range of major agile methods like Scrum, XP and Kanban, and many others.
Success runs after those who are skilled in the market. Besides career prospects in project management, PMI-ACP equips professionals to apply agile methods in every career sphere.
Having an agile certification, you demonstrate your caliber in a comprehensive knowledge of agile project management, making yourself a suitable professional for almost every role in managing small to large projects.
Key Features of Our PMI-ACP exam preparation course
- We are a premier Authorized Training Partner (ATP) of PMI
- Certified and experienced instructor-led program
- We provide deliverables to support your exam preparation so you can sit for the exam confidently.
- Get unlimited support until you pass the certification exam.
- Prepare well through multiple mock tests & case studies prepared by an authorized trainer.
- Overall, 35 contact hours of formal training in project management through focusing on key concepts, terms, and principles necessary for successfully passing the PMP exam.
- We are facilitating professionals with the necessary support to maintain international standards.
- No matter where you are, you can start training at your convenient time whenever you want
- Since 2018, we have trained thousands of professionals and companies worldwide.
- Member: US$435.00
- Non-member: US$495.00
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Do you have authorization from PMI?
We, PM EXPERT SOLUTION, have been recognized by PMI as their authorized training partner, which you will find listed in their partner directory. Hence, we are a credible platform striving to help professionals with multiple courses excel in their careers.
What happens if I want to withdraw from the PMI-ACP course?
In such circumstances, we stay flexible toward the course-enrolled candidates and offer the best option to them. To find your answer, please go through our "Terms and Conditions."
Is the exam fee included in the overall course fees?
The accumulated course fee doesn't come with the exam fee, as you must pay directly to PMI when you want to sit for a certification exam.
Will I receive any certification after completing this course?
We provide to every professional who enrolls in our courses, maintaining the completed course title on the certificate. Once you finish the 21 contact hours required for the PMI-ACP exam, we will award you a certificate mentioning the overall training hour. Hence, to get certification from us, you must enroll in a course and fulfill the mentioned hours of formal training.
When do I get my course materials?
Upon registration, you can access all our online training tools and course materials immediately.
- Lectures: 7
- Skill Level: Advanced
- Language: English
- Students: 7
Our PMI ACP EXAM PREPARATION Course Curriculum
1 - PMI-ACP Exam Preparation
- PMI-ACP Exam Particulars Overview
- PMI-ACP Exam Particulars
- PMI-ACP Candidate Requirements
- PMI-ACP Candidate Fees
- PMI-ACP Exam Application Process
2 - Core Agile Concepts
- Core Agile Concepts Overview
- Traditional Project Management Methodologies
- Drawbacks of Waterfall Methodologies
- Agile Approach
- Empirical Process Control
- Agile and Traditional Project Management
- Choice of Methodologies/Frameworks
3 - The Agile Manifesto
- The Agile Manifesto Overview
- Manifesto Contributors
- Manifesto Values
- Manifesto Principles
4 - Common Agile Methodology Elements
- Common Agile Methodology Elements Overview
- Project (Product; Release) Initiation
- Agile Planning
- Iteration Planning and Executing
5 - Project Initiation
- Project Initiation Overview
- Determine Project Justifications and Metrics
- Provide Value-Driven Delivery
- Write Project Vision Statement
- Create Project Charter
- Identify Stakeholders and Leader/Coach
- Form Project Team
6 - Agile Teams and Team Space
- Agile Teams and Team Space Overview
- Scrum Master/Coach
- Product Owner/Customer
- Team Members/Developers (XP)
- Trackers and Testers
- Other Roles
- Team Space
- Physical Space Recommendations
7 - Agile Planning
- Agile Planning Overview
- Develop Epics and Stories
- Create Stories
- Non-Customer Facing Stories
- Personas and Extreme Personas
- Story Maps
- Estimating Stories
- Prioritizing Stories
- Create Product Backlog
- Create Product Roadmap
- Conduct Release Planning
- Create Parking Lot
8 - Iterations/ Sprints
- Iterations/Sprints Overview
- Velocity Determination
- Iteration Planning Meeting
- Iteration Planning Guidelines
- Daily Standup Meetings
- Progress Tracking
- Velocity Tracking
9 - Interpersonal Aspects of Agile
- Interpersonal Aspects of Agile Overview
- Methodologies and Uncertainty
- Coach/Scrum Master
- Team Motivation
- Soft Skills
- Emotional Intelligence
- Active listening
- Conflict Resolution
- Speed Leas’ Model of Group Conflict
- Conducting Retrospectives
- Mindsets of Agile Coaches
- Leadership Stages
- Key Coaching Responsibilities
10 - Agile Methodologies
- Agile Methodologies Overview
- XP and Scrum Terms
- XP Terms and Concepts
- XP Primary Practices
- XP Corollary Practices
- Lean Software Development
- Seven Principles of Lean
- Seven Types of Muda
- Core Beliefs of Lean-Agile Software Development
- Other Principles of Lean-Agile Software Development
- Value Stream Mapping
- Lean-Agile Software Development Portfolio Management
Exam Content Outline:
- Agile Principles and Mindset
- Value-driven Delivery
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Team Performance
- Adaptive Planning
- Problem Detection and Resolution
- Continuous Improvement
- About 21 hours of ILVC (Instructor Led Virtual Class) discussion-oriented training.
- Sample questions covering all knowledge areas.
- PMI-ACP application review assistance with guidance, samples, and review.
- Course completion certificate.
- Provide lecture, recording, and other necessary materials.
Mohammed Majharul Haque
He has over 15 years experience in IT, Telecom, Organization Transformation, Business Analysis, Portfolio, Program and Project Management.
He is a certified PfMP, PgMP, PMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-RMP, PMI-PBA, PMI-SP, CAPM, DAC, DAVSC, DASSM, DASM, PRINCE2 Practitioner, AgileSHIFT, PMO-CP.
He has taught over 45 training courses over the last couple years, with 500+ students across the world.
He is an active member & volunteer of the Project Management Institute (PMI) since 2016.
He received his Bachelors of Degree from Khulna University of Engineering and Technology (KUET) in Electrical and Electronic Engineering.