1. How do I apply for admission to a course?
Application for any course is easy.
There are three ways to apply: online, phone and through e-mail
- Apply Online: Select the program you are interested in from training calendar. Click on Register button for applying on-line.
- By Phone: Please contact training Manager on +8801713472205
- By Email: Write us an email (email@example.com) along with the course and participant details
2. What is the teaching methodology?
PM EXPERT SOLUTION has designed all the programs to be delivered partly by lecture, but mainly use an interactive seminar approach to draw on delegates’ own experience and emphasize active participation rather than passive assimilation. There are practical exercises, culminating in the production by individuals of an action plan for their own organizations. Case Studies, group exercises, role plays, games, lecture-cum-discussions, presentations by participants and Audio-Video presentations are appropriately used to bring group participation and keen interest in the learning.
The onus here is to ensure that the delegates give back the desired returns to the organization in terms of skills sets, ability and attitude and take with them a new found confidence in the topics learnt.
3. What does the program fee include?
The program fee includes Study Material, Slides, additional reading reference material, Question bank, templates, etc.
4. What if I am unable to attend the course after paying the fee?
You have several options:
- Send a substitute in your place
- You will join later when the program will run again
- Candidates are responsible for their own travel/accommodation bookings.
5. What about the safety of my belonging during the course?
Individuals are NOT provided with safe keeping facilities during the program stay. Please do not leave your valuables and cash unprotected. PM EXPERT SOLUTION is not responsible for any loss of personal property. Please notify Manager – PM EXPERT SOLUTION immediately in case of any problem in this or other areas.