Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Exam Preparation Course
Mohammed Majharul Haque
The course is ideal for anyone preparing to sit the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) exam and meet the 23 contact hours of formal training in project management requirement.
Through practical exercises and practice exams, participants will focus on key concepts, terms, and principles necessary for successfully passing the CAPM exam.
After our training, you will have all the knowledge and tools needed to take the next step in your career.
Regardless of your career stage, the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® is an asset that will distinguish you in the job market and enhance your credibility and effectiveness working on — or with — project teams.
Organizations with standardized practices attain better results, as shown in our 2015 Pulse of the Profession® report. Because the CAPM® recognizes your knowledge of the profession’s preeminent global standard, you’ll stand out to employers and be poised to move ahead.
Project management is a rapidly growing profession. Research indicates that employers will need to fill nearly 2.2 million new project-oriented roles each year through 2027. With the CAPM, you’ll be on the fast track to opportunity.
Who Should Apply?
If you’d like to manage larger projects and gain more responsibility or add project management skills to your current role, then the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) is right for you.
Gain and Maintain Your CAPM
- The certification exam has 150 questions, and you have three hours to complete it
- CAPM certification holders need to earn 15 PDUs every three years to maintain the certification
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree, or the global equivalent)
- 23 hours of project management education completed by the time you sit for the exam
- Lectures: 12
- Skill Level: New to Projects
- Language: English
- Students: 2
Exam Content Outline:
- Introduction to Project Management
- Project Environment
- Role of the Project Manager
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- About 23 hours of ILVC (Instructor Led Virtual Class) discussion-oriented training.
- Sample questions covering all knowledge areas.
- CAPM application review assistance with guidance, samples, and review.
- Course completion certificate.
- Provide lectures, recordings, and other necessary materials.
Mohammed Majharul Haque
He has over 15 years experience in IT, Telecom, Organization Transformation, Business Analysis, Portfolio, Program and Project Management.
He is a certified PfMP, PgMP, PMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-RMP, PMI-PBA, PMI-SP, CAPM, DAC, DAVSC, DASSM, DASM, PRINCE2 Practitioner, AgileSHIFT, PMO-CP.
He has taught over 45 training courses over the last couple years, with 500+ students across the world.
He is an active member & volunteer of the Project Management Institute (PMI) since 2016.
He received his Bachelors of Degree from Khulna University of Engineering and Technology (KUET) in Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
The course will start from 09 June 2023.
Time: 09:30 am to 12:30 pm (GMT+6)
Every Friday and Saturday
Date: 09, 10, 16, 17, 23, 24 June.