PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP) Exam Preparation Course
Mohammed Majharul Haque
The course is ideal for anyone preparing to sit the PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP) exam and meet the 30 contact hours of formal training in Schedule Management.
Through practical exercises and practice exams, participants will focus on key concepts, terms, and principles necessary for successfully passing the PMI-SP exam.
After our training, you will have all the knowledge and tools needed to take the next step in your career.
Who Should Apply?
If you have advanced knowledge and experience developing, managing, and maintaining project schedules and you’d like to showcase your skills, then the PMI-SP is an excellent choice for you.
Gain and Maintain Your PMI-SP
- The certification exam has 170 multiple-choice questions and you have 3.5 hours to complete it.
- To maintain your PMI-SP, you must earn 30 professional development units (PDUs) every three years in the specialized topic of project scheduling.
- Secondary degree
- 40 months of project scheduling experience within the last 5 years
- 40 hours of project scheduling education
- Four-year degree
- 24 months of project scheduling experience within the last 5 years
- 30 hours of project scheduling education
- Lectures: 10
- Skill Level: Advanced
- Language: English
- Students: 3
Exam Content Outline:
- Schedule Strategy
- Schedule Planning and Development
- Schedule Monitoring and Controlling
- Schedule Closeout
- Stakeholder Communications Management
- 1. About 30 hours of ILVC (Instructor Led Virtual Class) discussion-oriented training.
- 2. Sample questions covering all knowledge areas.
- 3. PMI-SP application review assistance with guidance, samples, and review.
- 4. Course completion certificate.
- 5. Provide lectures, recordings, and other necessary materials.
Mohammed Majharul Haque
He has over 15 years experience in IT, Telecom, Organization Transformation, Business Analysis, Portfolio, Program and Project Management.
He is a certified PfMP, PgMP, PMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-RMP, PMI-PBA, PMI-SP, CAPM, DAC, DAVSC, DASSM, DASM, PRINCE2 Practitioner, AgileSHIFT, PMO-CP.
He has taught over 45 training courses over the last couple years, with 500+ students across the world.
He is an active member & volunteer of the Project Management Institute (PMI) since 2016.
He received his Bachelors of Degree from Khulna University of Engineering and Technology (KUET) in Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
Our next training session will start very soon.