PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) Exam Preparation Course
Mohammed Majharul Haque
The course is ideal for anyone preparing to sit the PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) exam and meet the 30 contact hours of formal training in risk management.
Through practical exercises and practice exams, participants will focus on key concepts, terms, and principles necessary for successfully passing the PMI-RMP exam.
After our training, you will have all the knowledge and tools needed to take the next step in your career.
With your advanced skills in risk management, you perform a specialized function attuned to the needs of a project environment that is increasingly global, virtual, and complex.
The PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) highlights your ability to identify and assess project risks, mitigate threats and capitalize on opportunities. In this capacity, you enhance and protect the needs of your organization.
Gaining distinction as a PMI-RMP sets you apart from other professionals and brings credit to your organization. Eighty-three percent of organizations that are high performers in project management practice risk management frequently while just 49 percent of low performers do so. The practice contributes to a handsome payoff: high performers meet their goals 2.5 times more often and waste 13 times less money than low performers, as found by our 2015 Pulse of the Profession report.
If you’re ready for greater recognition, the PMI-RMP will validate your specialized expertise and help you stand out to employers, stakeholders and peers.
Who Should Apply?
If you have advanced knowledge and experience in risk management, or if you are a project manager focused on project risk management, including for large projects and/or complex environments, then the PMI-RMP is an excellent choice for you.
Gain and Maintain Your PMI-RMP
- The certification exam has 115 multiple-choice questions and you have 2.5 hours to complete it.
- To maintain your PMI-RMP, you must earn 30 professional development units (PDUs) in risk management topics every three years.
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree, or the global equivalent)
- 36 months of project risk management experience within the last 5 years
- 40 hours of project risk management education
- Four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 24 months of project risk management experience within the last 5 years
- 30 hours of project risk management education
- Lectures: 10
- Skill Level: Advanced
- Language: English
- Students: 1
Exam Content Outline:
- Risk Strategy and Planning
- Risk Identification
- Risk Analysis
- Risk Response
- Monitor and Close Risk
- About 30 hours of ILVC (Instructor Led Virtual Class) discussion-oriented training.
- Sample questions covering all knowledge areas.
- PMI-RMP application review assistance with guidance, samples, and review.
- Course completion certificate.
- Provide lectures, recordings, and other necessary materials.
Mohammed Majharul Haque
He has over 15 years experience in IT, Telecom, Organization Transformation, Business Analysis, Portfolio, Program and Project Management.
He is a certified PfMP, PgMP, PMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-RMP, PMI-PBA, PMI-SP, CAPM, DAC, DAVSC, DASSM, DASM, PRINCE2 Practitioner, AgileSHIFT, PMO-CP.
He has taught over 45 training courses over the last couple years, with 500+ students across the world.
He is an active member & volunteer of the Project Management Institute (PMI) since 2016.
He received his Bachelors of Degree from Khulna University of Engineering and Technology (KUET) in Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
Date: 14, 21, 28 October and 4 November 2022
Time: 09:30 am to 6:00 pm (GMT+6)
Schedule: Friday Only