Disciplined Agile Scrum Master (DASM) Exam Preparation Course
Mohammed Majharul Haque
Agile Project Management
Do you find yourself...
- Facing an ever-changing environment?
- Using a framework of steps that make no sense?
- Feeling your agile practice doesn’t deliver what it should?
The DASM certification equips you to successfully lead agile teams, thereby future-proofing your career in a world in which agile is fast becoming the way forward. The Disciplined Agile tool kit includes hundreds of proven practices, including Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, and even some predictive approaches, and puts them into context.
By taking the course — and becoming DASM certified — you’ll understand how to customize your way of working to the approach that makes sense for the situation you face in your organization and industry.
What you will learn?
- Grasp the fundamentals of agile and lean, and how you can practically use both approaches to produce value for your teams.
- Explore multiple agile and lean techniques from methods such as Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, and more.
- Understand how to put these techniques into practice and ensure successful agile implementation.
- Appreciate the DA mindset and its underlying principles, such as pragmatism, the power of choice, and adapting to context.
- Learn how to apply the Disciplined Agile tool kit to discover the most effective way of working (WoW) for you, and your team in your unique situation.
None. This course is for people who are new to Agile.
How it works
- Complete the course to receive your DASM exam invitation. You will have 60 days to take the exam (the fee is included in tuition).
- After passing the exam, you will receive your badge and certification.
- The certification is valid for one year and can be renewed upon expiry.
- Lectures: 2
- Skill Level: Basic
- Language: English
- Students: 0
- All about Agile
- Agile and beyond
- Building and supporting a Disciplined Agile team
- Choosing your way of working (WoW)
- Initiating your team: Tailoring a fit-for-purpose WoW
- Building a solution: Tailoring a fit-for-purpose WoW
- Deploying your solution: Tailoring a fit-for-purpose WoW
- Ensuring that your team improves, succeeds, and has fun doing so on an ongoing basis
- Influence outside the team
Mohammed Majharul Haque
He has over 15 years experience in IT, Telecom, Organization Transformation, Business Analysis, Portfolio, Program and Project Management.
He is a certified PfMP, PgMP, PMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-RMP, PMI-PBA, PMI-SP, CAPM, DAC, DAVSC, DASSM, DASM, PRINCE2 Practitioner, AgileSHIFT, PMO-CP.
He has taught over 45 training courses over the last couple years, with 500+ students across the world.
He is an active member & volunteer of the Project Management Institute (PMI) since 2016.
He received his Bachelors of Degree from Khulna University of Engineering and Technology (KUET) in Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
Date: 02 and 09 June 2023
Time: 10:00 am to 06:00 pm (GMT+6)
Schedule: Every Friday